The Best Whirlpool Dryer Filter of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for Whirlpool Dryer Filter but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 Whirlpool Dryer Filter in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Alternate part numbers include 8557857, 8559787, 8565972, W10641634, 8558463, 348846, 348851, 689465, 8211, 8219, ER8557882, PS11757278, WPW10717210VP
- Comes with handle, felt, and screen.
- Comes in Supplying Demand packaging
- Compatible With Major Brands
- Measures approximately 22" from handle to end of screen
- Material Type: Abs
- 185578829Lint Screen For Whirlpool And Kenmore Dryer
- Wire Mesh; White; 22 1/4 Long
- Also for Roper, Estate, Inglis, Sears, Kitchen Aid Dryer
- Replaces 348851 AP3748781 AP3964690, W10641634, 13496399,
- 1 Year Warranty Made In USA
- ✅ MODEL NUMBER: W10120998 Dryer Lint Filter.
- ✅ EASY TO INSTALL: It is made exactly fit for most top name brands (Kenmore, Whirlpool, Maytag, KitchenAid, Amana, Inglis, Crosley, Admiral) and replaces part numbers: 206293, 3390721, 8066170, 8572268, AP3967919, W10049370, W10120998, W10120998, W10120998VP, W10178353, W10596627, PS1491676.
- ✅ PREMIUM QUALITY: The replacement part is made from durable high-quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer - Meets OEM standards - Ensure long-lasting and effective performance. This part fixes the following symptoms: Takes too long to dry | No heat or not enough heat | Shuts off too soon | Marks left on clothes.
- ✅ SAVE TIME SAVE MONEY: Inexpensive way to fix or repair a dryer. Replacing the lint filter is an easy repair which requires no tools. When replacing the lint filter, check the filter slot for a buildup of lint, which can be a fire hazard. Continue to check often to make sure the filter and slot are both cleared of lint.
- ✅ 180-DAY MONEY-BACK WARRANTY: For any reason, you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund, no questions asked.
- SUPERIORITY:This is stainless steel（improved version）,it is not easy to rust and has a longer service life.Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- PARTS NUMBER:W10120998 w10049360 Dryer Lint Screen Filter（improved version） .
- Replaces the following Part #'s: 1206293, 3390721, 70-9E5O-6WPF, 8066170, 8572268, AH1491676, AP3967919, B005AR70O2, B00GLLSPKY, B0156NDPUC, BC-UKAQ-5PWY, EA1491676, EAP1491676, J4-K9U5-6UWL, PS1491676, W10049370, W10178353, W10596627.
- PREMIUM QUALITY - The replacement part is made from durable high quality material and well-tested by the manufacturer.Non original aftermarket part. Fits OEM Standards!
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE:For any reason you're not completely satisfied, you can ask for a replacement or full refund.
- W10120998 Dryer Lint Filter. The lint filter traps lint and debris from the exhaust air flowing from dryer.
- This part works with the following brands: Whirlpool, Roper, Admiral, Maytag, Hardwick, Jenn-Air, Estate, Magic Chef, Crosley, Inglis, Norge, Modern Maid, Amana, Kenmore, KitchenAid, Caloric & Ikea.
- Replaces Old Numbers: 1206293, 3390721, 70-9E5O-6WPF, 8066170, 8572268, AH1491676, AP3967919, B005AR70O2, B00GLLSPKY, B0156NDPUC, BC-UKAQ-5PWY, EA1491676, EAP1491676, J4-K9U5-6UWL, PS1491676, W10049370, W10178353, W10596627
- W10120998 Dryer Stainless Steel Lint Filter(Latest Version with Durable and Heat Resistant Material).
- The lint Filter includes Felt Seal. It is a new improved design(Much Easy to Clean) with a reenforcement strip down the center of the filter.
- Works with following models:GGW9260PL2, 7EWED5550YW0, 7EWED5550YW1, 7MGGQ9800ML0, 7MGGQ9800PL0, 7MGGQ9800PL1, 7MGGW9200MW0,7MGGW9200MW1,7MGGW9200MW2,7MGGW9200MW3
- Possible Repair Solution For: Takes too long to dry, lint on clothing, not drying properly
- Please Note: Lint build up is a fire hazard! Remember to clean out your lint filter between each load to avoid Dryer Fires. Replace if lint is not being caught or there is a hole in the screen. This is intended as a guideline only, as other items can cause the same symptoms
- This lint filter mounts in the top of the dryer. Color: gray.
- ► Dryer Lint Screen - W10120998 dryer lint screen filter, Includes felt seal. The filter collects lint during the drying cycle. New improved design with a reenforcement strip down the center of the filter. Approximate size: 12.11" Wide X 10.73" Long.
- ► Excellent Product Performance - Made from high-quality material and well-tested before shipping. While this is NOT a genuine Whirlpool W10120998 dryer lint filter, it will fit perfectly like the original.
- ► Compatibility - This W10120998 filter is used for many Whirlpool, Kenmore, Maytag dryers. Air flow is vital to proper dryer operation. The lint filter should be cleaned before every load and replaced if damaged. Please check your appliance model and confirm the compatibility before ordering.
- ► Replaces Part Number - W10120998, 3390721, 8066170, 8572268, W10049360, W10049370, W10120998VP, W10178353, W10596627, 1206293, AP3967919, PS1491676, EAP1491676, PD00002655, etc.
- ► Warranty & Support - Truly worry-free 6-month warranty and friendly customer service. If the lint screen filter fails on your dryer, feel freely to contact us.
- Premium quality lint trap filter replacement compatible with Whirlpool, Amana, Crosley, Maytag dryer
- Compared to part W10516085, WPW10516085, AP5805320, 3188345, PS8769976, W10211906, W10370972
- Compatible with dryer models: MED6000XG1, MED6000XG2, MED6000XR, MED6000XR2, MED6000XW1, MED6000XW2, MED7000XG1, MED7000XG2, MED7000XR1, MED7000XW1, MED7000XW2, MED9000YG0, MED9000YG1, MED9000YG2, MED9000YR0, MED9000YR1, MED9000YW0, MED9000YW1, MED9000YW2, BSG17B6ANA0, BSG17BVANA0, MGD6000XG2, MGD6000XR2, MGD6000XW2, MGD7000XG2, MGD7000XW2, MGD9000YG2 and more in attached picture
- Approx dimension: 10" x 11" x 1". Refer to user manual for the correct replacement part number
- 1 filter included. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed. Quality meets or exceeds leading national brand
How Do You Buy The Best Whirlpool Dryer Filter of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great Whirlpool Dryer Filter? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching Whirlpool Dryer Filter, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest Whirlpool Dryer Filter available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for Whirlpool Dryer Filter that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an Whirlpool Dryer Filter?
- What benefits are there with buying an Whirlpool Dryer Filter?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective Whirlpool Dryer Filter?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any Whirlpool Dryer Filter, much less the best one?
- Which Whirlpool Dryer Filter are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about Whirlpool Dryer Filter?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding Whirlpool Dryer Filter, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for Whirlpool Dryer Filter, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible Whirlpool Dryer Filter. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an Whirlpool Dryer Filter buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available Whirlpool Dryer Filter currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of Whirlpool Dryer Filter has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an Whirlpool Dryer Filter?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your Whirlpool Dryer Filter.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade Whirlpool Dryer Filter objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their Whirlpool Dryer Filter.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an Whirlpool Dryer Filter, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an Whirlpool Dryer Filter is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining Whirlpool Dryer Filter information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding Whirlpool Dryer Filter is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.