The Best 128Gb Memory Stick of 2021 – Top 10 and Rankings
If you’re looking for 128Gb Memory Stick but don’t know which one is the best, we recommend the first out of 10 128Gb Memory Stick in this article. Check out how we decide after hours of researching and comparing dozens of items on the market.
- Take it all with you on reliable USB flash drives
- Transfer with confidence when moving images and other files from PC to PC or other consumer electronic devices
- Ideal for video - the easy way to store, share and play your favorite video files
- Trust the minds behind flash memory to keep your files safe and secure with a 2-year limited manufacturer warranty [visit official SanDisk website for warranty details]
- Available in capacities up to 256GB [1GB = 1 billion bytes - Some capacity not available for data storage]
- SPEED: Redefine everyday file transfers with speeds up to 400MB/s
- SECURITY: Reliable and secure storage for your photos, videos, music, and files
- STYLISH: Rugged metal casing for durability with key ring to prevent loss
- DURABILITY: Safeguard your data (Water proof, shock proof, magnet proof, temperature proof, x-ray proof)
- COMPATIBILITY: USB 3.1 flash drive with backwards compatibility (USB 3.0, USB 2.0)
- Reliable storage for photos, videos, music and other files
- Available in capacities from 8GB to 256GB (1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes - Actual user storage less)
- Transfer with confidence when moving images and other content
- Retractable design keeps the connector safe
- SanDisk SecureAcces software with 128-bit AES encryption and password protection(1)
- Strap-hole design for easy carrying
- Plug and play, and it's compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.3.x or later, Linux 2.6.x or late
- Backed by a 5 years warranty to promise complete services and technical support.
- The 2-in-1 flash drive with a reversible USB Type-C and a traditional Type-A connector.
- Seamlessly move content between your USB Type-C smartphone, tablets and Macs and USB Type-A computers(2) | (2) Mobile device requires USB Type-C port and On-The-Go (OTG) support. See the official SanDisk website for a list of compatible devices.
- Free up space on your USB Type-C smartphone(2)
- Automatically back up photos with SanDisk Memory Zone app(3) | (3) Download and installation of SanDisk Memory Zone app required.
- High-performance USB 3.1 Gen 1 drive with 150MB/s read speeds(1) | (1) Read speeds up to 150MB/s. Write speed lower and vary by capacity. USB Type-C port with USB 3.1 Gen 1/ USB 3.0 support required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device, interface, usage conditions and other factors. 1MB = 1,000,000 bytes.
- HIGH DATA TRANSFER SPEED USB 3.0 flash drive with read/write transfer speeds up to 70MB/s and 5MB/s respectively. Backward-compatible with USB 2.0 and transfer faster. Rear LED indicator lights while reading/writing
- SLIM FIGURE YET LARGE STORAGE Gum size usb flash drive with 128GB capacity, meet your needs of daily use on work, school, home and travelling for photos, music, videos, files storage and transfer
- PLUG AND PLAY Just plug the thumb drive then start data storage, backup and transfer between devices and locations. It supports Windows OS and compatible with PC, Laptop, TV, Car, Audio and etc
- SLEEK AND PRACTICAL DESIGN The memory stick’s hard plastic cover prevents rough treatment. Multiple colors for easy clarify. Cap protects USB plug and the rear easily attached loop prevents lost
- RELIABLE DATA STORAGE OPTION The Micro Center USB Flash Drive is constructed from quality components and strictly tested to offer well performance. Backed by 2 years warranty, giving you worry free use, a thumb drive you can count on
- ECONOMICAL CHOICE - 2 pack of 128GB USB flash drives with two lanyards. Two different colors, blue and orange.
- ANTI-LOST and LED LIGHT DESIGN— The cap can be buckled on the other end of the thumb drive to avoid losing when you use it.
- COMPATIBILITY AND FORMAT- Supports almost all operating systems including Windows Windows 2000/7/8/8.1/10/Vista/XP/2000/ME, Linux and MacOs 10.3 and above. No need to install any additional drivers to use to the jump drive.Default format is exFAT.
- USAGE - Fast Data transmission speed, suitable for bootable flash drive, for storing digital data for school, business or daily usage. The digital data includes music, video, photos, movies, manuals, softwares, etc.
- What You Get: 2 units of 2.0 128gb usb flash drive with lanyards.
- High transfer speed: Writing speed of this storage flash drive up to 80 MB/s and reading speed up to 40 MB/s. USB flash drive can transfer photos, videos and files in a few seconds, saving a lot of time. The Sunany jump drive has higher performance than general flash drive.
- Security protection： Fingerprint unlock, double encryption protection, the password protection can encrypt file information in APP to secure your whole storage or the selected part, which give you a comfortable and safe experience with this usb thumb drive.
- One Touch backup: Only by one click, the files, photos, videos all can be backup in several times. photo backup usb supports sharing photos to social media. You can also take pictures or videos on the external storage, which will be saved directly to the zip drive. The 128gb usb drive will free up more space and time for you.
- High Compatibility: The usb storage compatible with iPhone 12 Pro max, 12 Pro, 12, 12 mini, 11 Pro max, 11 Pro, 11, XS MAX, XS, XR, X, 8, 7, 6, 6s, 5s (iOS 8.2 or higher). And photo sticks supports Samsung, MOTO, Google, SONY and other smartphones. (make sure these devices have OTG function and enable it before using thumb drive.) . USB storage drive supports computers and other devices with usb ports.
- Sunany Flash Drive: Dedicated Email Customer Support. No matter what problem, please contact us at the first time, we will give you a satisfactory solution.
- High-speed USB 3.0 performance of up to 150MB/s(1) [(1) Write to drive up to 15x faster than standard USB 2.0 drives (4MB/s); varies by drive capacity. Up to 150MB/s read speed. USB 3.0 port required. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending on host device, usage conditions, and other factors; 1MB=1,000,000 bytes]
- Transfer a full-length movie in less than 30 seconds(2) [(2) Based on 1.2GB MPEG-4 video transfer with USB 3.0 host device. Results may vary based on host device, file attributes and other factors]
- Transfer to drive up to 15 times faster than standard USB 2.0 drives(1)
- Sleek, durable metal casing
- Easy-to-use password protection for your private files(3) [(3)Password protection uses 128-bit AES encryption and is supported by Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Mac OS X v10.9+; Software download required for Mac, visit the SanDisk SecureAccess support page]
- USB Flash Drive 3.0 Up to 90MB/s read speed and write speed up to 30MB/s.
- 128GB usb 3.0 flash drive, Plug then start to transfer. Easy to use it.
- Operating temperture range of thumb drive is between -10℃ and 50℃ and storage temperture range is between -20℃ and 60℃
- USB Memory Sticks Size: 58mm×19.5mm×10.8mm, mini size, easy to carry
- Flash drive 3.0 128gb, Netac slot is in blue. ABS and Metal housing body with rotated design. The 360° rotated design is made from stainless steel, and the interior part is made of ABS plastic
How Do You Buy The Best 128Gb Memory Stick of 2021?
Do you get stressed out thinking about shopping for a great 128Gb Memory Stick? Do doubts keep creeping into your mind? We understand, because we’ve already gone through the whole process of researching 128Gb Memory Stick, which is why we have assembled a comprehensive list of the greatest 128Gb Memory Stick available in the current market. We’ve also come up with a list of questions that you probably have yourself.
We’ve done the best we can with our thoughts and recommendations, but it’s still crucial that you do thorough research on your own for 128Gb Memory Stick that you consider buying. Your questions might include the following:
- Is it worth buying an 128Gb Memory Stick?
- What benefits are there with buying an 128Gb Memory Stick?
- What factors deserve consideration when shopping for an effective 128Gb Memory Stick?
- Why is it crucial to invest in any 128Gb Memory Stick, much less the best one?
- Which 128Gb Memory Stick are good in the current market?
- Where can you find information like this about 128Gb Memory Stick?
We’re convinced that you likely have far more questions than just these regarding 128Gb Memory Stick, and the only real way to satisfy your need for knowledge is to get information from as many reputable online sources as you possibly can.
Potential sources can include buying guides for 128Gb Memory Stick, rating websites, word-of-mouth testimonials, online forums, and product reviews. Thorough and mindful research is crucial to making sure you get your hands on the best-possible 128Gb Memory Stick. Make sure that you are only using trustworthy and credible websites and sources.
We provide an 128Gb Memory Stick buying guide, and the information is totally objective and authentic. We employ both AI and big data in proofreading the collected information. How did we create this buying guide? We did it using a custom-created selection of algorithms that lets us manifest a top-10 list of the best available 128Gb Memory Stick currently available on the market.
This technology we use to assemble our list depends on a variety of factors, including but not limited to the following:
- Brand Value: Every brand of 128Gb Memory Stick has a value all its own. Most brands offer some sort of unique selling proposition that’s supposed to bring something different to the table than their competitors.
- Features:What bells and whistles matter for an 128Gb Memory Stick?
- Specifications: How powerful they are can be measured.
- Product Value: This simply is how much bang for the buck you get from your 128Gb Memory Stick.
- Customer Ratings: Number ratings grade 128Gb Memory Stick objectively.
- Customer Reviews: Closely related to ratings, these paragraphs give you first-hand and detailed information from real-world users about their 128Gb Memory Stick.
- Product Quality: You don’t always get what you pay for with an 128Gb Memory Stick, sometimes less, and sometimes more.
- Product Reliability: How sturdy and durable an 128Gb Memory Stick is should be an indication of how long it will work out for you.
We always remember that maintaining 128Gb Memory Stick information to stay current is a top priority, which is why we are constantly updating our websites. Learn more about us using online sources.
If you think that anything we present here regarding 128Gb Memory Stick is irrelevant, incorrect, misleading, or erroneous, then please let us know promptly! We’re here for you all the time. Contact us here. Or You can read more about us to see our vision.